Last Updated: January 31, 2022
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. In general, you can visit the Store without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However, in order to access certain information, services, or features that may be contained on the Store, we may require you to provide Personal Information. We collect the following Personal Information when you use the Store for the purposes described below:
- Browsing Information. When you visit the Store, we automatically collect and store certain information about your use of the Store, including the areas or web pages you viewed on our Store, the device and browser you use, your network connection, your IP address, and details about how you browse through the Store, and other information about your browsing behavior (collectively, “browsing information”). We use browsing information to improve the design and content of our Store, to suggest content and products that we think may be relevant to you, and to help us learn things like what pages are most attractive to our visitors, what promotions visitors like to see, and to measure the success of our advertising campaigns. We collect browsing information and allow third parties to collect such information through cookies, log files, local storage, and other tracking technologies (collectively, “Technologies”). Below please see more information on Technologies.
- Account Information. We also collect Personal Information when you register with us, or make purchases. To create an account, you will need to provide us with your full name, user name, email address, postal address, zip code, telephone number and a password or agree to communicate the same by signing in using an authorized third-party website.
- Order Information. When you buy one of our products through the Store, we will collect your name, email address, phone number, billing address and shipping address to fulfill your order. In addition to complete such purchase, a third-party payment processor such as PayPal or Shopify Pay may collect your name, email address, postal address, contact details and credit or debit card information. This record will be stored and processed in the United States and other countries. By making a purchase, you grant to us and to all other persons and entities involved in the operation of the Store, the right to use, store, monitor, retrieve and transmit your account information in connection with the operation of the Store and as otherwise provided herein. You also agree that such access and use of your personal information is governed by their privacy policies. We are not responsible or liable for the content, activities or privacy policies of any third party sites. Accordingly, please refer to their respective privacy policies.
- Communications with Us. We will collect your name and email address when you interact with us in connection with our marketing offers or when you ask to learn more about our brand (e.g. when you provide your email address to receive additional information or benefits) or to receive marketing promotions, or other news about our Store and/or products or when you submit unsolicited suggestions, feedback or other materials (which may include your name, photos, videos or other items including your Personal Information). We also collect your information when you contact Customer Service. We use this information to track and respond to your inquiries, customer service matters, or to let you know about our products and services.
- Registration for Contests and Sweepstakes. Occasionally, we may run contests or sweepstakes. We may ask those who enter in the contests or sweepstakes to provide Personal Information (e.g., an e-mail address). If you participate in a contest or sweepstake, your Personal Information may be used to reach you about the contest or sweepstakes, to comply with legal reporting requirements and for other marketing and business purposes.
We may permit third parties to use tracking technologies on our Store for analytics to understand how visitors interact with our Store. For example, we use Google Analytics to evaluate the Store traffic and/or usage data which helps us to improve our products and services. For more information, how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
We may also permit third parties to use tracking technologies on our Store for advertising, including to help manage and display advertisements, to tailor advertisements to your interests, or to send abandoned shopping cart reminders. The third parties use their technology to provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests which may appear either on our websites or on other websites. This is sometimes referred to as third-party behavioral advertising.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use information collected to provide and operate the Store and its features, to facilitate your online shopping, to enable purchases and process payments, to fulfill your orders, on-platform optimization and reporting, to improve customer experience through personalization of products and their application.
Additionally, we use this Personal Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Except as set forth below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties our users’ Personal Information unless we receive their consent.
That being said, in the following situations, we may share Personal Information with outside parties:
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may disclose Personal Information to our third party consultants and service providers (such as providers of hosting, support, maintenance; third party payment processing agencies; and remedial and repair services) to the extent that they require access to our databases, or the information contained in our databases, to service us and the Store;
- Reorganization or Sale. In the event that we merge with or become a part of another organization, or in the event that we are sold, we sell all or substantially all of our assets, or we are otherwise reorganized, the information you provide will be one of the transferred assets to the acquiring or reorganized entity;
- As Otherwise Allowed by Law. We may transfer personal information to third parties where we are expressly authorized by applicable law to do so;
- Aggregated Information. We may aggregate information that you provide with information provided by other individuals in such a manner that the information is general, not personally identifiable to you, and we may transfer that aggregated information to third parties; and
- With your express consent.
We maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to secure your personal information. However, there is some risk in transmitting information electronically. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can be guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. By supplying us with information, you acknowledge these risks and signify that you have voluntarily chosen to provide the information despite the inherent risks involved. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your Personal Information.
If you create an account on the Store, you may be asked to choose a password for your account, in which case your online account information shall be protected by your password. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computers, devices, and applications. We recommend using a unique password for your Store account that is not used for other online accounts and not disclose it to any other person. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Please also notify us as soon as possible if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or password.
- TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO OTHER COUNTRIES
We are located in the United States. If you submit personal information to us, your Personal Information may be processed in a foreign country where privacy laws may be less stringent than the laws in your country. By submitting your personal information to us you agree to the transfer, storage, and processing of your personal information in a country other than your country of residence including, but not necessarily limited to, the United States.
- DATA RETENTION
We do not sell products for purchase by children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian.
- GOVERNING LAW
- CONTACT US
How to contact us:
How we may contact you:
If we have to contact you, we will do so by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order or during your communications with us.
Information about us:
We are Skinhackers, LLC (and its affiliates), a Florida limited liability company located at 1555 Bonaventure Blvd., Suite 250, Weston, Florida 33326, USA.